Official AF&W Festival Wristband Policy:
- Wristbands will be mailed in advance of the festival.
- All sales are FINAL – no refunds and no exchanges.
- Only wristbands purchased through Front Gate Tickets or Ticketmaster Verified Exchange are valid.
- If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on your wrist and cannot be slipped on and off.
- Wristbands must be scanned upon exit at the gate
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE.
- Do NOT remove between days, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and will be seized by Festival security staff.
- Wristbands that are damaged, lost or stolen can be replaced for the original purchaser, ONE TIME ONLY
- THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WRISTBAND POLICY.
Official AF&W Festival Wristband Replacement Policy:
- If your wristband is removed by Festival security/event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced.
- All ticket holders must pass through security and are subject to bag inspection. Prohibited items will be confiscated by event staff.
- The festival takes place rain or shine.
- Lost, damaged or tightened wristbands may be replaced ONE TIME to the original purchaser for a fee of $20.
- Once a wristband is replaced, it cannot be replaced again
- Damaged or tightened wristbands must be presented in order to receive a replacement
- A government-issued ID and order confirmation must be provided in order to receive a replacement
- Wristbands purchased from unofficial websites or resellers cannot be verified by the festival and will not be able to receive a replacement
- There are absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS to this wristband replacement policy
Thanks so much!