A printed copy of a negative COVID-19 test result will be required to attend AF+W Festival 2021. The negative COVID-19 printed test result must be obtained within 72 hours of first entering AF+W Festival. Patrons who are fully vaccinated may show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination instead of proof of negative test. Patrons showing proof of vaccine do not need to be tested to enter AF+W Festival. A person is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after the second shot of Pfizer/Moderna or single shot of J&J. Please note that vaccination is not required to attend AF+W Festival.
For example, your first day to attend AF+W Festival may be Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Regardless of when you first attend, only one test within 72 hours of that date is needed.
Please note that patrons who are fully vaccinated may show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination instead of proof of negative test. Patrons showing proof of vaccine do not need to be tested to enter AF+W Festival.
Austin Food + Wine Festival 2021 Entry Procedures
- Comply with the Austin Food + Wine Festival Fan Health Pledge
- Each day, bring a printed copy of your Negative COVID-19 test, Vaccine Card, or Vaccine Record
- Bring your Festival Wristband
- Please also remember our updated bag policy – CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and NO liquids are allowed to be brought into Austin Food + Wine Festival.
AF+W Festival Fan Health Pledge
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
- As required by City of Austin Order 20210811-033, masks will be required in areas where it is difficult to maintain social distancing and when not eating or drinking. Free masks will be available at the entry gate.
- We will have increased hand sanitizer stations on-site, and our cleaning crews will do frequent cleanings in high touch areas.
- These policies are subject to change, in accordance with health guidelines and changing circumstances. For the most up-to-date information check the Austin Food + Wine Festival website https://www.austinfoodandwinefestival.com/ and follow our social media accounts.